If you’re trying to choose a domain name for your business website, you probably feel in over your head. You have questions like:
- How long should it be?
- Does I need a .com or are the other domain extensions ok?
- How much should I pay?
- Is it ok to use numbers or dashes in my domain name?
- Should I buy a domain name from someone?
- What is domain privacy? Do I need it?
- What other factors should I consider?
These are great questions, but unfortunately most new businesses don’t ask them.
The result? Low quality domain names that reflect poorly on a business. By the time businesses owner realizes their mistake, it’s expensive to fix since the domain name is already established.
Spare yourself from these mistakes and start right with our free guide below!